CHI TIẾT SẢN PHẨM
1. LT-86A clamp magifier
LT-86A clamp magifier or magnifying glass provides cool bright light under the center magnifying glass. A 22 watt fluorescent ring bulb surrounds the 3/5/8 diopter magnifying lens to flood the inspection area under the magnifier with plenty of light for close up inspection work. The spring balanced arm provides just the right amount of mobility and resistance to hold the magnifying lamp where it’s most needed.
– 9 inch diameter magnifying lamp head (23 cm) has handle
– A circular 22 watt fluorescent bulb surrounds inspection magnifying lens
– Large viewing area 3/5/6/8 diopter glass magnification lens is 5 inch in diameter (12.7 cm)
– Spring balanced arm has a 38 inch maximum reach (96.5 cm)
– Base clamp secures to any flat surface from 0.5 to 2.0 inches thick ( 1.27 to 5.08 cm)
– Power supply: 220V/110V AC
2. Magnifying glass
A magnifying glass (called a hand lens in laboratory contexts) is a convex lens that is used to produce a magnified image of an object. The lens is usually mounted in a frame with a handle. A magnifying glass can be used to focus light, such as to concentrate the sun’s radiation to create a hot spot at the focus for fire starting.
A plastic Fresnel lens sold as a TV-screen magnifier
A sheet magnifier consists of many very narrow concentric ring-shaped lenses, such that the combination acts as a single lens but is much thinner. This arrangement is known as a Fresnel lens.